Saturday, December 27, 2014

What Happens to My Family – 가족끼리 왜 이래

What-Happens-to-My-Family-gajogggiri-wae-irae-Whats-With-This-Family-03.jpgDescription:

This is a family drama about happenings when children’s daddy sues his

selfish children for not being undutiful to parents. The drama wants to

talk about the gratitude as a family which we all have taken for granted

and the secret of happiness when saying “Thank you“, “I am sorry” and “I love you“.


Language:

Korean


Country:

Korea


Times:

50 Episodes


Release Date:

16 August 2014


Director:

Jun Chang Geun


Cast:


Yoo Dong Geun

,

Kim Hyun Joo

,

Yoon Park

,

Park Hyung Shik

,

Yang Hee Kyung

,

Kim Jung Nan

,

Kim Jung Min

,

Kim Sang Kyung


Genre:


Romance

,
Comedy

,

Family


What Happens to My Family – 가족끼리 왜 이래

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home